Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE FACTS: Sci-fi kinda Love...outta dis world...


Starry Night With Tardis by Terry Lightfoot

I'm gonna take you back in time
REWIIIIIIND!
to sublime thoughts of you and I
Our first kiss that made you high
Our first touch that made me cry
to know the day was here
finally,to hold a True Love,so dear
To be held by a love so true
To whisper the words 'I Do'
To hear those words said to me
your voice,unmatched, rang such sweet poetry
The day we vowed to love forever
was a day of honor
And as I look at my ringed finger
with heart troubled, mind clouded with tears
I remember the years
the journey we have made
The  sorrowful yesteryears and joy filled days
that have all played together to makes us who and where we are today
And I don't think I knew what Love was then, as 'I Do', now.

"Da Tardis" - ©2011 Kalinago Woryi


  

No comments:

Post a Comment