Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE FACTS: The aRT & Poetry of Love...and pain...

I wrestle so with memories long
Of times past and gone
Feeling you inside of me
Center of my Soul – love rhapsody
Did not know then the cost
Gave willingly my trust
by letting you into my core
Only to desire you more
while you loved me less
And I’m strung out on the mess
The mess in my mind
The mess that no time can heal
And I feel I feel like screaming!
My mind reeling
flooded
Soul muddied
by an inexplicable pain
This ‘thing’ we had forever a stain!
Sullied memories of love lost
Or was it lust?
And I don’t know how to leave it all behind
I wrestle then climb,
wrestle then climb
And still I remain in this pit
This dark and containing place where my Soul is split
Wanting to continue my plight
Reach up and fight
To breathe again
To love without pain
But so afraid of my memories of me and you
How to start anew?
…start with Love…

"Start with Love" © 2009 Kalinago Woryi

















ART BY UNKNOWN ARTIST. I ACTUALLY HAVE THIS PIECE IN MY COLLECTION, SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP REMIND ME OF THE ARTIST PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT. THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment